It is a technology for degrading plastics. Biodegradable technologies depend on plastics in a biologically active environment (e.g. compost). The destruction of the material happens directly through the consumption bymicrobes.
There are different technologies of degradation. The oxo - biodegradable technology renders the polyolefin to biodegradation, the metabolization of the residual polymer fractions via an initial step of a combination of light, heat, stress and air.
What is Addiflex®
? It is the Solution for Polyolefin Biodegradability. Addiflex®
is an eco-intelligent system of additives. The effects of adding Addiflex®
to your plastics are:
- Reduction of the Waste volume through complete biodegradation
- Ecological Benefits
- Economical Benefits
- Less Energy
- Mastering new legal requirements
The features of the Addiflex®
- The most cost effective additive –less material for the same result.
- The most effective additive on the market – initiation time could be controlled.
- The highest quality and durability – high process ability in the manufacturing process.
- The only oxo-biodegradable technique on the market suitable for basically all plastic processes.
Overview on the benefits of Addiflex®
- Complete bio-degradation
- 80%-90% waste reduction (in weight, not volume)
- Conventional raw materials and natural modfiers
- No toxic by-products (e.g., methane)
- Less energy input vs. competitive products